To log into your FACTS Family Portal (K-8 grade):
1. Log in to RenWeb
2. Select “Create New Family Portal Account”
3. Follow the instructions to create your account. Be sure to use the email the school has on file for you. (District Code is DOR-HI)
4. You will be sent a confirmation email from FACTS/RenWeb Support
5. Click the link located in the confirmation email to finalize your username/password information
6. Once you have saved your information, go back to the homepage (link above) and login.
7. This should take you to our DTCA Family Portal Homepage. You will be able to view school, student and family information located under the tabs on the left hand side of the page.
8. If you have multiple students enrolled, you can view their information individually under the student tab located on the left side of the screen. Simply select the name of the student’s info you wish to see from the student drop down located towards the top of the page (see pic below). You will be able to view each student’s homework by subject, daily lesson plans, classes and grades. If you click on their grades beside each class it will show you their individually graded and/or missing assignments.
There will be two sessions for you come and be introduced to your child's teacher, see their classroom, and hear the plans for the school year.
K-5 8/25 @ 6pm | MS & HS 9/1 @6pm
Packets will be going home for you to chose a package.
This year we will especially be praying for our island following the horrific wildfires.
What does this mean? With Continuous Enrollment you will enroll once and you're enrolled until your children graduate, or until you let us know differently. No more re-enrolling and filling out the same paperwork every year and no more online hassle. Do it once, and you're done. It's that simple! Plans changed and you need to withdraw your child(ren)? Simply fill out a Notice of Withdrawal Form, which can be obtained in the front office, and turn it in prior to February 28
Uniforms are mandatory for students in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. Uniforms must be purchased from the Dennis Uniform Company. You may click on the link above to find Dennis Uniform online. You will need to choose our school either by School Code, School Name, or City.
Doris Todd Christian Academy is not in the Tsunami Inundation Zone as defined by Civil Defense. The school is 222+ feet above sea level. However, a considerable portion of Hana Highway, one of the main roads to school, is in the Tsunami Inundation Zone. If a warning is issued during the school day, parents are encouraged to arrange for their children to be picked up from school early.
Hurricane, Tropical Storm, Flash Flood Watches are issued by the National Weather Service 36 hours prior to the arrival of storm effects. Warnings are issued when one of these storms could affect the island in 24 hours or less.
DTCA will close in case of a Hurricane or Flash Flood WARNING. Notification of closure will take place as soon as it becomes obvious that a hurricane will arrive. If the situation becomes threatening during the evening or night, Notification of School Closure will be on our website, answering machine, TV stations, Pacific Radio Group: KPOA, KJMD, KJKS, KLHI, KMVI, and KNUI. If the situation becomes threatening during the school day, parents may pick up their children before 2:15 p.m.
Earthquakes occur without warning. Should one of a significant magnitude occur on Maui during the school day, you may not be able to get to your children as quickly as you would like. Please be assured that we will take care of them until you can safely pick them up.
In case of fire at DTCA, teachers shall use the posted escape routes and shall take with them their class record book. When safely away from the building, teachers will take attendance to make sure all of the children are safely out of the building. The teacher will then keep them together making sure they are at a safe distance from the fire and clear from any fire lanes that the fire department might need to use.