Expected Student Outcome
Critical Thinking Development (Academically)
- Demonstrates complex thinking and problem solving skills based on a Biblical worldview.
- Applies subject integration by transferring learned skills to something new.
- Uses technology effectively and ethically
- Establishes and accomplishes effective goals with others.
- Works well with others
- Treats others with respect
- Shows effective use of time
Observable Academic Development
- Demonstrates a solid acquisition of the academic disciplines and skills needed to allow students to fulfill God’s plan for their life.
- Produces quality work.
- Conveys significant messages to others both verbally and in writing.
- Develops and uses organizational skills
- Demonstrates an understanding and knowledge of God’s Word.
- Can convey Christian testimony both orally and in writing
- Demonstrates regular attendance and involvement in a church
- Makes decisions based on principals from the Word of God
- Acts responsibly
- Respects and submits to those in authority
- Demonstrates good citizenship
- Demonstrates stewardship
- Uses God-given resources (e.g., time, talents, and possessions) to benefit the school, local church, and community.