Dear Prospective Teacher or Staff Member,
Aloha and thank you for your interest in being part of the ministry of Doris Todd Christian Academy. Our faculty and staff members are committed and mature believers who know the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. They are passionate about Christian education and do everything to the glory of God. Of paramount importance is the opportunity to impact the lives of young people through the growth of faith and intellect, through relationships both in and out of the classroom, and the lasting bonds that develop within our distinctive Christian community of learners.
If you would like to be considered for a position, please download the forms below and submit your completed application to our school office. Please include a copy of your college transcript(s) and a recent photo. DTCA will post positions of availability periodically. As positions occur, applications will be reviewed and the applicant contacted for an interview. A complete application is required before an interview will be granted. Thank you for your interest.
We have the following positions open for the 2018-2019 year:
- Grade 5 Teacher
- After School Assistant Teacher
- Statement of Faith (103 kB)dtca_statement_of_faith-philosophy.pdf
- DTCA Employment Qualifications (172 kB)employment_qualifications.pdf
- DTCA Teacher Application (178 kB)dtca_teacher_application.pdf
- DTCA Staff Application (461 kB)dtca_staff_application_2016.pdf
- Assistant Teacher Job Description (82 kB)job_description_assistant_teacher.pdf